Business and Corporate
Trokie Landau LLP represents and advises individuals and companies of all sizes in a broad range of commercial and corporate matters. Whether you need advice in selecting the best form of legal entity for a new venture; are an established company in need of general representation for on-going operations; or are in the process of winding down a business, our firm can provide you with the legal services you need. Among the legal services we provide are:
- Selection of the best form of legal entity and organizational structure for your business.
- Formation and registration of the appropriate forms of business entities, including "S" and "C" corporations, limited liability partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Preparation and negotiation of shareholder agreements, limited liability company operating agreements, buy-sell agreements and other business succession agreements.
- Negotiation and representation of buyers and sellers of businesses.
- Negotiation and representation of businesses in acquisitions and mergers.
- Advising and representing clients in connection with the preparation and negotiation of general business agreements and contracts, including employment, sales, confidentiality and non-compete agreements.
- Representation of businesses in connection with real estate and lease negotiations and transactions
- Advising and representing clients in connection with corporate dissolutions and winding down businesses.
- General counsel for all business and corporate matters, with a focus on incorporating litigation avoidance strategies to minimize the risk and costs of protracted legal battles.
Whether our client's business has one employee or a thousand, we take the time to understand our client's goals, as well as the industry in which its business functions. This allows us to tailor creative and practical solutions to fit our client's needs - rather than fit our client's needs into pre-existing legal solutions.